Start Date is not before End Date
Filter Events by
• How to properly file for Social Security benefits
• Maximize the amount you are eligible to receive
• How to avoid the most common mistakes people
make when claiming their benefits
• Optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying
taxes on your Social Security benefits
• How much income you can make and still draw
• How Social Security is taxed
• How to determine which claiming strategy is best
• How to claim a spousal benefit, even if you are
This program will allow young people to develop confidence, creativity, & interest in science, technology, engineering, math, arts, and learning as a whole through making. Registration required.
*Please note the minimum age for this program is 7.
Adult supervision required for any small children accompanying the attendee as there may be choking hazards.
After hitting rock bottom in the late 70's, Tony Bennett has staged a remarkable comeback in the 80's and 90's expanding his audience to the MTV generation while still keeping his musical style intact. His story is truly a rags to riches one, still doing today what he loves best--singing. Frank Sinatra once said, "For my money, Tony Bennett is the best singer in the business." There are many who agree with Frank wholeheartedly.
Phil Bruschi pays tribute to the talented Tony Bennett traveling through time, from his early years as a singer, changes his career went through when the rock and roll era began to how Bennett, under the management of his son Danny, turned his assets into $20 million. Phil performs many of Tony's hits throughout the program such as "I Wanna Be Around" and "I Left My Heart In San Francisco."